Sunday 9 August 2015

#460 ~ Quiet Meg

Quiet Meg

Quiet Meg by Sherry Lynn Ferguson





My rating: 3 of 5 stars












I am afraid that it was fairly mediocre overall. 

There were mistakes in punctuation. It also dipped in and out of the slightly more formal language, just like the previous book I reviewed by this author.

However, I did like the ending. It rounded off at a decent pace, and was satisfactory; it warrants three stars due to the ending, otherwise it would have only reached two.

The good, the bad and the ugly:

Too hot today to be bothered to complete this section for this current read.

Something that has occurred to me for future reviews is the fact that I should make sure I reference the quotes differently.  In future I will change the layout, but inevitably it will make the section longer.

Click HERE for link to book on Amazon.co.uk.



Happy reading.

Hugs

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment